Friday, July 15, 2005

i cry outloud

i cry outloud so the world can hear me
but there ears are plugged with lust
i cry outloud so the world can sheer me
but they do what they must

i sit alone thinkin
i dont have 2 smoke, theres no need 4 drinkin
nothing can seem 2 save me
i cry myself 2 sleep at night
thinking about what i have in my life
and what would those things be
die 2 live, but it seems we just live 2 die
it seems so pointless 2 be alive
if ur just gonna pass any day
and everyday, is shelled with lies
so i sit at home, and aimlessly cry
and i feel so ashamed

i cry alone bcuz no one cares
what is right, and what is fair
i cry alone just feel sad
so im prepared when the world goes bad
but it already is


i dont want sex, i dont want drugs
those ppl who r obsessed, just need some love
and im not saying i dont
but it would be nice 2 get some respect
from one of u is my best bet
im not saying u wont
im not saying im perfect, but no body is
no matter how u try, ur short in the end
but thats the bosses decission
i dont understand y life is so hard
uve either gone 2 short, or gone 2 far
i guess this was gods vission

but i cry out all the tears that i own
bcuz cryin is all ive known
and its been there for me when im at my worst
only if i woulda learned 2 laugh first

i hate the way u look at me
wondering eyes and pinch of pitty
but what do u care
i cry alone in the middle of the night
wondering if this life is worth the fight
but what life is fair
most ppl would rather eat dirt
than here someone say how they were hurt
but i hope u enjoy that mud
bcuz this is what i have 2 say
knowledge is nothing, if u cant live ur own way
so now can u tell me whats love
tell me is this enough

sit alone in my room staring at the ceiling
reflecting on my thoughts and what im feeling
but not ashamed of fearing that im gonna die
and im not ashamed of being alone when i cry



JC



A.E.I.O.U....(y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home