Tuesday, July 19, 2005

my dreams

my day begins when i fall asleep
its a whole different world in my dreams
i can only do what i can imagine
when im asleep anything can happen
i could fly if i wanted
i could die if i wanted
i could jump across the ocean
i could open doors that couldnt open
but all of this is in my head
and it starts and ends in my bed
it never leaves my twisted mind
i have no sidewalk, or guide lines
in my dreams, i could do anything i want 2
i could dream about what i want 2 do
but what i want 2 do is sit back and watch
but if i do that, i will be just losing a lot
bcuz if i do nothing, it wont be how i want it
and if i do somthing, ill be able 2 show 4 somthing
in my dreams all i do is close my eyes
in my dreams, i do no more than be alive
i just breath deep, and in pace
in and out, every time is the same
in my dreams
sometimes i see
ppls faces looking at eachother
not noing whats going on with one another
they seem confuzed about somthing
and i just look at them and say nothing
then they cry and tears poor down there cheek
i open my eyes 2 a dark ceiling
and i try 2 just fall back asleep
ur dreams r decided by how ur day goes
u could figure out what ur gonna dream b4 u hit the pillow
i guess everyday is the same 4 me
bcuz its always plain when i fall asleep
i do all my dreaming in the day
wishin i could do things a different way
i dream that i could be the perfect kid
every time i do i get farther away from it
if u try 2 hard u wont get anywhere
live it as it comes and ull get urself there
i dream about being somthing i not
i dream about all the things i lost
i wont get them back
cuz the past is the past
so when does ur day begin
my day does when most ppls end
it all starts when i fall asleep
what ever u want 2 happen
can happen in ur dreams




JC




a.e.i.o.u.....Y

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo jakeob wtf happened to all my comments they all like dissapeared or some shitt like that...well thanks for everything bro thanks for keepin secrets about shizz so many good times together from dores class n all this year well i ttyl...needle thru...mayonaise on ur...lol..and o yea lifes not worth livng thru cuz u lose in the end no matter what if u dont already know u jsut live to be tortured

7/20/2005 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home