Friday, July 15, 2005

fire within

fire outside, and fire within
it was dowsed but now its up again
i try not 2 think about places ive been
but it feels like january all over again

she loves me, she loves me not
it dosnt make a diference on my thought
what do i care if she cares
im a lonely fella with a lonely stare
ive gazed into blankness until now
and i just understood what this is about
i dont no how 2 say this so i just wont
ill just pray u get this message so what if u dont
that dosnt change what i feel inside
my fire is burning o so high
u ignite me everytime i lay my eyes
it gets better every time
its that sharp personality
and ur clever individuality
its not just what i see
its what i feel inside of me

father son holy ghost
amen
ur the one i love the most
amen
but only if living was easy
but u no anything happy plzes me
vector security and verison wireless
hit, run, throw catch, im tired of this
idk if im frustrated or just confuszed
i wish i was like u
easily amused
but idk how long the flame will last
could be a while thinkin back 2 the past
but no one really knows
amen
father, son, holy ghost




JC


a.e.i.o.u.....(Y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home