Wednesday, July 13, 2005

handcuffs

im confused and i dont no what i need
so i just let my wrists bleed
there is no strong explanation
idk if i just want attention
or if this is real
is this the only way i can deal
with gettin rid of pain
either way, it hurts the same
but i try, not 2 take the dare
i run my fingers trough my hair
and i dont really no if im just scared
or if im afraid 2 face whats out there
i might be afraid of what i have 2 live up 2
or afraid 2 start over brand new
its so frustrating cuz im so confused
and 4 the first time in my life i dont no what 2 do
so i find the problem, what ever it may be
4 some reason, i think its me
so i cut my wrists
and i black my eye
im sick of all of it
but i dont realize
i am putting up another road block
to making all my troubles stop
i wish 4 the end
i turn 2 a friend
always there to help me when im scared
or confused
or abused
if i pick a destination, they could get me there
so i take off, these handcuffs
all bcuz i no, that ive had enough
i hope now u no, what u need
i hope u never go, and just bleed



JC


this was influenced

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home