Wednesday, July 13, 2005

falling awake

i stare at nothing
i just cant fall asleep
so i think of something
that can relax me
but that ends up makin it harder
so i consentrate
on what i wonna do 2morro
and i seperate
my mind from my thoughts
bcuz if they r tangled
they r lost
and reman mangled
so i just stare into the dark
hear no sound but my heart
beating 2 the rhythem of the clock
i cant wait 4 it 2 stop
i dont wonna be alone
so i think of someone who has gone
2 the next level
the royal level
but that only brings sadness
which adds 2 my madness
so i start 2 play some songs
orion and sanaterium
right now they cant even save me
this night will last 4ever maybe?
i start asking answerless questions
about my life and my advestments
when will i die?
how will i go?
every time i ask that
the answers i dont know
so i lay paranoid in my bed
tryin 2 examine my head
but it just wont work out
i guess this is what sleepins all about
u just never get a break
try hard 2 sleep and try hard 2 get through the day
im just tired of stayin up till 3 A.M
sittin alone with my best friend
askin stupid questions about the occurance of the end
then i fall asleep just 2 wake up again
and start all over with gettin outa bed



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home