Tuesday, July 26, 2005

im in love

i have fallen deep into ur love
no help from the big man above
this all on me
its my responsibility
if it goes wrong so do i
and if it goes right i thrive
im taking this chance not just 4 me
im taking so that the world can see
i am more than just ppl thought of me
i am w.e i wish 2 be
and right now i am deep in ur love
i dont no where this came from
it was a shadow until now
im doing it right and im doin it outloud

i love you lady, with deepest respect
i wonna do this so i have no regrets
true innocence time is not a issue
love is the greatest virtue
no body knows how i cherish u
bottom of my heart is were it started with u
and its infinaty from there
it wont end even in the thickest air
true craziness, thats just what i am
idc if u dont understand
im not forcein u into nothin
im just sick of not sayin something
off my chest and into the open
idk maybe i was just hoping
2 much, 2 little time
idk whats running through my mind
idk what u see in ur eyes
idk if u realize
what i feel about u
what more do u want me 2 do
so here we go again, but its different bcuz
now i no im in love




JC





good morning american, how was ur sleep?are u awake yet, or do u just wonna hit snooze and sleep 4 another 5 mins;) :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in love with these lyrics. excellent.

9/06/2006 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home