Friday, July 22, 2005

eyes r closed.. (y)

late night looking
into the distance i stare
i look without knowing
all that is out there
but still i look
i look into the shadows
of all the of the trees
they seem 2 get more shallow
the closer they get 2 me
but still i watch

into 2 deep water
without knowing how far down it goes
but there is no limit 2 the depth of water
atleast thats what i know

bcuz ive never seen the bottom
i havnt been there yet
and when i get on it
i hope i have no regrets
bcuz im not sure how low it goes
gander out into the corn fields
lightning bugs r my only guidence
i no im not the only one that feels
the wind coming off the high lands
there has 2 be someone else

have u ever wondered about nothing
have u seen the end of the rope
i havnt found anything that loving
and i probly wont

under the maple tree i watch
the world turn and evolve
although it dosnt move that much
i dont wonna miss out on anything at all
so i keep my a sharp eye
i feed my brain all that i see
and what i feel has no connection
but what i feel is what makes me me
my eyes r just my protection
atleast thats what i know


ravage through my crooked mind
not afraid of what i might find
bcuz nothing is ever on my side
nothing 2 lose, theres no guidlines
walk into the valley of shadows
in the fields where the wind blows
the maple tree tells me all i need 2 no
all i wonna do i just keep my eyes closed..


live 2 see it all, and all will live out
afraid of everything, bcuz u just never no
i guess this is what lifes about
do u 2 feel the wind blow
or is it just me
cry 4 no one but myself
live 4 me
and nobody else
thats what i believe
what i want, might not be what u want
i do care about u, but sometimes
living happy comes b4 love
tell me what u see when u look a lil deeper inside
do u see what u already no
or is it that ur eyes r closed..





JC




a.e.i.o.u...((y))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home