Sunday, October 30, 2005

dword

this little boy wears his name well
puts the world on his shoulders and brings his parents through hell
ties his shoes with his eyes closed
trips over them and just breaks his nose
sometimes he dosnt even no whats going through his mind
i wonder what was happening when he got the dui
its like a poor little bird with so many failed attempts to fly
everyday he gets back up bcuz he knows he must try
search my heart and find some answers
we all at times are second glancers
take a glance at me and one is enough
i got cuts on my face that need sown shut
feel around and see if you can find my teeth
they keep getting knocked out cuz my foot keeps kicking me
i try to win, try to survive
when i get scared i just close my eyes

hold me when im down
let me go when i am ok
rub my face into the ground
it dosnt matter anyway
hold my hand with a death grip
but you gotta let go sometime
you dont no who your fighting with
i dont even no whats going through my mind

picture me
with a family
little boy with a mohawk just watching me
watching every move i make
and every breath i take
sleep beside him so we can both fall awake
dont mind my smell, i got as a child
you to will have in a little while
stay of the puffer stay off the crunk
no when to stand up and hold your tongue
plz god help me, its all i ask
forgive my child, of my past
one wrong brings no rights
its goes on
your whole life
jesus where you at
we need ya plz no that

hold me when im down
let me go when im ok
rub my face in the ground
it dosnt matter anyway
hold my hand with a death grip
but you gotta let go some time
you dont no who ur messin with
o god weve all lost our minds




JAYSEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home