Friday, October 21, 2005

raise your voice

raise your heart
raise your mind
tears in the past
cuz i left it all behind
whats back there now
stays as is
and ill find out how
to handle this
ive been on fire
and ive been dowsed
it all comes down 2 desire
not the words coming out of your mouth
speak the wisdom
here the knowledge
listen with respect
and respect will be fallin

raise your self with passion and love
keep in mind of your creator above
tantalize
criticize
open your eyes
and realize
time is money
money is time
dead is 2 live
live is 2 die
one complication
could make a grown man cry
one segragation
could turn a grown man wry
on and on i try
to make it through this world
on and on i survive
raise that little girl

my future lerks in the distance
i wish i could view it just 4 one instance
i hate standing alone
my faults are scratched into stone
and when my heart stops beating
i might be dead but i wont stop receving
love, respect, and honesty
thats the upside of living honestly
truth is a bunch of lies formed 2gether
once in line they will never be distethered
i raise my heart
i raise my mind
i take it all back
and awaken inside
i feel my brain
buldge out of my skal
but im not smart
i no nothing at all
i feel my heart
beat out of my chest
im not in love
im just like the rest
you cant judge me no more than they
u can hate me
but u cant change what i want 2 say

raise your shirt
show the world whats underthere
and dont you tell me
that you are not aware
of the scares you hide
the rules you live by
raise your hand
answer some questions
teech the world
and learn your own lesson
i rage over struggles
and when they double
i pray to god that i will make it through
then i take a look outside and i see you
i want you in here where its warm
even though your under the roof
it dosnt mean that your in from the storm
i feature many great attributes
i can be yours but its up 2 you 2 choose
i am no different from everybody else
they just make it appear they are someone else
and when im standing in the pue
with my black suit
handing out tissues
crying over you
laying in your coffin
and you hit the last nail
the one that forclosed your life
the one that went off the scale
i fear for you
im here for you
dont ever fear that i wont be true
dont worry about ever being forgoten
we are weeved just like cotton
raise your head
raise your heart
dont play dead
and take a part
only wee can do this
but we must stick 2gether
only we can proove this
so lets face the weather
raise your voice
make it your choice





JC


the best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home