Tuesday, April 04, 2006

cigarette effect..

cigarette effect
smoking away my life
in the fastest lane
with the finish in my sight
every day i get 2 days older
and my heart gets 2 degrees colder
for the time is closer
and the death angel is my chauffeur

and the wind is against my face
im tripping over my lace
one shoes off and the others on
half my life is coming and half is gone
you usually see something so fatal
in a world of so much betreyal
but this world is so much different
and this girl can be compared with it

as long as im here alive
breathing every day
a sword remains in my side
until i find the right words to say
as long as the sun comes up
i will come up too
but sometimes the sun isnt enough
so i revert to you

walk down the street
with your crippled feet
to tired to keep moving along
but still ur pride moves you on
and i meet your eyes
looking back into mine
but it seems you see right through me
and u keep walking as if u never knew me

and once again
once again
i dont wonna believe
that this could be the end
and there she goes
there she goes
she walks along
thinking this is a hoax
and here i am
here i am
speechless
cuz this could be the end

this is the cigarette effect
i leave behind whats left
im a victim of theaft
though i dont care cuz i want whats best
its like a butt of a cigarette..





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home