Sunday, March 26, 2006

here i go again

above me
below me
i need someone
to show me
my mistakes
the risks i take
the things i get
for when i wake
minds are lost
times the cost
and we keep living
as if we were shot
fall away
drift away
leave it as that
no more words to say
nothing to feel
nothing is real
i run to hide
i need something to steal
anything is fine
times going by
at this momment
im found asking why
why this
why that
i really dont no
why has the world turned black
total dark
need some sparks
i look for a smile
to brighten my heart
then i think to myself
....here i go again

boom boom the bomb drops
bang bang and your heart stops
in a split second things change so fast
so clean and quick but forever they last
tick tock goes the clock and time flys by
watch it go and go right past ur eyes
its so hard to know that theres nothing u can do
so u watch the clock slowly murder you
seconds turn to minutes, minutes turn to days
days turn into forever and there are no words to say
no words to describe
how it is to realize
the unkown feeeling that you withold
and never this feeling can get old
feels so right
feels so nice
it gives me strenght
it gives me life
it anchors me in a way that nothing ever did
i live of it and i wish i had something more to give

emptiness rules the world
there for the world is empty
but if the world is empty then what are we?
well we are just nothing
the ocean if full of water
its up to if u want to swim
everything depends on you
so tell me how deep do u go in

above me
below me
i need someone
to show me
the real world
cuz im stuck
in my mind
and idk what
the world really is
cuz i just see it as
what my mind thinks
and that turns me to spaz
no one really knows
no one can really show
what i need to know
bcuz they wont go this low
...and i think to myself
here i go again...





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home