Wednesday, May 03, 2006

the art of chaos

into the led and onto the paper
a picture is made

walking down the brown carpeted steps
looking for nothing new
open my eyes and i dont realize
the new figure in my view
not paying attention but knowing the presence
showing no intrest but giving an impression
leaving no steps behind my feet
closing my eyes and letting my heart see

time moving on and all that could be seen was words
living along verse after verse
writing a song about what wanted to be
it could be hand and hand but no to things agree
expressions are shown and minds are swept in glances
impressions are known and there are thoughts of the chances
reason of life is to be what to be
closing my eyes and letting my heart see

moonlight has struck me in the back again
sheering the knife deep into my skin
but with time wounds are mended
hopes are reknown and dreams are pended
smile for a while but nothing seems better to me
than closing my eyes and letting my heart see

out of the lead and onto the paper
fearless of not, no trend of heart breaker
singing my song, singing to sleep
and i close my eyes and let my heart see





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home